Some tips to make your email content more accessible
- Use built-in formatting features for spacing, headings, paragraphs, line breaks, styles and paragraph formatting
- When attaching PDF’s or other visual content, include a text summary in the body of your email with details, dates, times, etc.
- Add alt text to any images or graphics
- Don’t rely on visual aids alone to convey meaning
- Use high contrast colors & San serif fonts
- Use meaningful hyperlinks instead of “click here” or “learn more”
- Use your server’s online help tool for accessibility features and corrections